EagleTac SX25L2 XM-L2 1305 lumen Rechargeable LED Torch
The EagleTac SX25L2 offer maximum output performance, versatile user interface, tough build quality and rich accessories like no other flashlight offers. This series is designed for police, professionals, and hobbyists.
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Power gauge
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Center lux: 39,300 lux
Center spot angle: 6°
Spill light angle: 57°
Beam distance: 433 yards / 396 meters
Maximum output of up to 1305 LED or 1049 ANSI lumens
Runs off R33 7.2v Lithium Ion battery pack
Output and Runtime:
Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
Led lumen: 1305-1159/636/120/10
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 10495-932/522/98/9
Runtime: 2.7/7.2/44/200+ hours (R33)
Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
Led lumen: 1305-1159/200/Strobe I/Strobe II
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 10495-932/164/Strobe I/Strobe II
Runtime: 2.7/26 hours (R33)
Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
1 x 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R33) and spare waterproof charging cap
1 x 240v Australian safety approved charging adapter
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.