EagleTac P25LC2 Diffuser Series
EagleTac P25LC2 Diffuser Series
Batteries and charger not includedWhat's included
- P25LC2 Diffuser flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
1x18650 or 2xCR123A2
CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- LED lumen: 1070
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 820
- CREE XM-L2 LED
- Center lux: 9,000 lux
- Center spot angle: 11°
- Spill light angle: 64°
- Beam distance: 209 yards / 190 meters
- Head Dia: 1 inches (25.4 mm)
- Body Dia: 0.85 inches (22 mm)
- Length: 4.9 inches (124 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams)
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
Toggle SPOT and FLOOD setting: loose the head (3rd level), and tight the head (1st level) and then loose the head within one second to toggle between spot and flood output settings
P25 Diffuser series. We combined both the spot and diffused output in one LED flashlight head. It's a ground breaking structure in the flashlight industry, where traditionally uses diffuser add-on tip, diffused lens, or zoomable head to achieve the diffused or flooded beam effect.
SPOT 1150 Lumen. The center spot LED is powered by the top binned CREE XM-L2 N.W. T6 LED. The P25LC2 Diffuser gives you the maximum brightness output in its class.
DIFFUSED 520 Lumen. Nineteen thermal enhanced high power 3014 LED is installed in an ring shape to create unparallel lumen output. We use imported optical grade shatterproof material to create both the diffused output in the surrounding and flood beam up front.
Dual channels output. This advanced circuitry allows user to turn on just the SPOT LED like a regular flashlight, or turn on just the diffused LED like a fire torch, or turn both the spot and diffused LED for maximum viewing area.
Low dropout & highly efficient circuit To enhance the current regulated runtime with single li-ion battery, we used the latest IC and high-end passive components to minimize the internal resistance and the dropout voltage of the circuitry.
197 yards beam distance. We use special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
180 degree diffused beam. We use optical grade diffused material to manufacture the flashlight head for high optical efficiency.
Spot & Diffuse memory setting. The microprocessor of the circuitry remebers your last LED preference.
One press for MAX or MIN output. With head tighten/loosen, turning on the flashlight will always get you the maximum/minimum output power.
Four pre-defined output. Turn the head to access three common output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. A quick twist will get you the lowest level (4th level). This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision or need maximum runtime.