Eagletac P25LC2 1200 Lumen Flashlight
Batteries and charger not includedWhat's included
- P25LC2 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazines
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster with flip
- User removable tailcap lanyard ring
200+ hours runtime Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 4lm, which is enough to last through weeks. Get 1.5 hours of runtime at the maximum output level. The intermediate 510/103lm level offers 3.5/20 hours of runtime.C3200L TAC
Low dropout & highly efficient circuit
To enhance the current regulated runtime with single li-ion battery, we used the latest IC and high-end passive components to minimize the internal resistance and the dropout voltage of the circuitry.
High current output
The new C3200L TS circuitry offers 50% more current output compared to the Clicky series. More output = More lumen!
Deep reflector design
230 yards beam distance
We use special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.
Twisty head & forward clicky switch
One press for MAX or MIN output
With head tighten/loosen, turning on the flashlight will always get you the maximum/minimum output power.
Four pre-defined output
Turn the head to access three common output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. A quick twist will get you the lowest level (4th level). This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision or need maximum runtime.
Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels
- Led lumen: 12005-980/510/103/4
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 9205-755/420/83/3
- 1.5/3.5/20/200+ hours (1x18650)6
- 0.8/2/10/130+ hours (2xCR123A)
- Head Dia.1 inches (25.4 mm)
- Body Dia.0.85 inches (22 mm)
- Length:4.9 inches (123 mm)
- Weight2.1 ounces (64 grams)
- 1x18650 or 2xCR123A2
- Compatible battery (diameter/length)
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Center lux: 11,800 lux
- Center spot angle: 11.4°
- Spill light angle: 51°
- Beam distance: 239 yards / 217 meters