EagleTac MX25L4C 4800lm Torch Kit Version + Filter Kit
EagleTac MX25L4C 4800 Lumen LED Flashlight Kit Version
Batteries and charger not includedWhats in the box? (Kit version)
- Filter Kit with Diffuser, Yellow, Red, Green and blue filters
- Comes with smooth aluminum bezel.
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- Signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Stainless steel bezel
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
4x18650 or 8xCR123A2Output and Runtime
Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
Led lumen: 4800/2180/410/18
- 1.5/2.5/20/300+ hours (4x18650)
- 0.9/1.7/11/150+ hours (8xCR123A)
Wide voltage input circuit
You rarely see handheld flashlight application that allows such a wide range of voltage input (10-24V). This gives users the choice to use either 18650 li-ion or CR123A batteries.High current output
The new C7000 HV offers 48-Watt output, which is 50% more output than the C5000 HV circuit featuring on the MX25L3 series. More output = More lumen!Four individual reflectors
536 yards beam distance
Unlike competitors' reflectors which have already gone plastic to save cost. MX25L4 Compact features four separate aluminum reflectors to maximize output efficiency, beam distance and heatsink capability. We use special and custom made machinery tooling to make the deepest reflector possible. Deeper reflector means more reflective surface for converting more spill output into the spot beam.Twisty head & forward clicky signal switch
One press for MAX or MIN output
Turning on the flashlight with head tighten will always get you MAX output power. At any brightness level, press and hold the on/off switch will always toggle the output to MAX until the switch is released.Four pre-defined output
Turn the head to access all four output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision.Slot load battery
Battery tray no more
This (US/HK/CN) patent pending battery compartment design allows users to directly insert batteries to the flashlight body tube to use without any battery tray. Just insert the batteries into the battery slot to use.Tail-cap switch
The kit model allows users to control the flashlight operation using the on/off switch at the tailcap. This tailcap also allows tail-stand on a flat surface.Operations
- Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Ultra low internal resistance phosphor bronze springs (silver coated)
- Tail-cap w/ switch (Kit)