EagleTac MX25L2 Turbo SST-P90 2850 lumen Rechargeable LED Torch
- Water white glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low battery voltage warning
- Very low standby current (uA)
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
CREE SST-P90 LED
Center lux: 93,400 lux
Center spot angle: 7.4°
Spill light angle: 58.5°
Beam distance: 668 yards / 611 meters
Maximum output of up to 2850 LED or 2210 ANSI lumens
Runs off EagleTac R44 7.4v 6000mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack
Head diameter: 92mm
Tube diameter: 37mm
1 x 7.4V li-ion battery pack (R44) and spare waterproof charging cap
1 x 240v Australian safety approved charging adapter
1 x Stainless steel bezel
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.