EagleTac D25LC2 Color Clicky XM-L 331 lumen LED Torch
EagleTac D25LC2 Color Clicky
Batteries not included
The EagleTac D25LC2 Color is the first flashlight to offer the newest CREE XM-L Color LED. Our innovative boost and buck circuit allows the use of 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries with this flashlight. The D25LC2 Color offers maximum output in its class with red, royal blue, green, and white color outputs. The D25LC2 Color uses diffused optics to give users a bright focused, but floody beam. This light is built with forward clicky switch.
- Buck-Boost circuit w/ efficiency of up to 96%
- Auto transition between step down and step up to allow flat current regulation of down to 2.7V input voltage or lower
- Four independent output channels for individual LED color
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Turbo boost technology
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
CREE XM-L LED
Red (625nm), royal blue (530nm), green (455nm), and white (6000K) color in one LED
- LED lumen: 331
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 261
- LED lumen: 120/45/240
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 95/37/190
Maximum output of up to 331 lumens
Runs off 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 batteries
Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8
|Led Lumen||ANSI FL-1 Lumen||Runtime|
45-36/15/2 (Royal Blue)
37-29/12/1 (Royal Blue)
Head diameter: 22.5mm
Tube diameter: 22mm
Weight: 50g (without battery)
1 x EagleTac Holster
1 x Paracord Lanyard
1 x Stainless steel bezel
1 x Spare o-ring
1 x Stainless steel pocket Clip
1 x CR123A battery magazine
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Change the LED color: Loose the head (3rd level), tight the head (1st level), and then loose the head (3rd level) within one second to change the LED color. Flashlight will light up four different color one after another, tight the head anytime to select your desired color. This color will be your default LED color until you reprogram it.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: Tight the head (1st level), loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head (1st level) within one second to access this feature. Repeat it to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.