EagleTac D25A Clicky MKII XM-L2 405 lumens
EagleTac D25A Clicky
Batteries and charger not included
- Led lumen: 405
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 286
- Head Dia: 0.7 inches (17.7 mm)
- Body Dia: 0.65 inches (17 mm)
- Length: 3.4 inches (87 mm)
- Weight: 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
- Compatible battery size (each)
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- Length: 50-51.2mm
- Operating voltage: 0.8V - 1.7V
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec paracord lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Runtime ("Lower low" enabled): 1/2.2/35/150+ hours
- Runtime ("Lower low" disabled): 1/2.2/12/100 hours
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Toggle "Lower low" output levels - Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, wait for at least one second, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
- Toggle mode memory - remebers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, wait for at least one second, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
- Carrying method: Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip