S30R Rechargeable BatonIncluded Accessories
- Micro-USB cable
- rechargeable 18650 battery
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- Charging dock
- User manual
- Fast and easy charging. The light features a micro-USB charging dock that includes an additional USB input to charge other devices.
- The light is powerful and small with a maximum light output up to 1020 lumens.
- The flashlight includes 1 x 18650 3200mAh.
- Cree XM-L2 U3. The maximum output is 1020 lumens
- Hardened tempered glass with two-sided anti-reflective coating featuring a glow-in-the-dark o-ring
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Flat tail cap with a strong magnet providing the ability to use it as a hands-free work light
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 60% after 5 minutes of constant on
- Featuring a wide range current circuit. The light can be powered by 2 x CR123A (Cannot be charged).
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by two non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- Sturdy Little Pocket Rocket!Review by Kori
It's a little ripper & quite amazing to think some thing this compact has such a big output.
Charging dock is sturdy & better for size economy than having it built into the torch.
Easy to select light output, hold button down or push it sequentially.
Lights up the entire range of trees in the reserve across from our place and the houses to the rear of them! Any loiterers in a property or reserve area would be well illuminated which is why I bought it. [For the oldies security..,]
There are u-tube reviews on this torch. They're accurate.
I researched for hours before deciding on this one. No regrets. Quality feel to it. Great torch value for the money. I think any torch with a larger output from this jumps the price a lot more. Apart from commercial purposes, I don't know why you would need a larger light output.
Good Supplier, helpful & professional. Good delivery time to W.A.
(Posted on 7/12/2016)
- 4 StarReview by peter
- Excellent, but a few shortcomingsReview by CRANBR
Disappointments: no lockout on power switch, no lanyard loop or lanyard, mode memory should not include moonlight or turbo modes, as it provides a means to get to those modes separately. It seems a shame that their latest version of a proven design wasn't updated with the features they've introduced on other (often cheaper) models. (Posted on 18/09/2016)
- excellent serviceReview by Haniffa
- BAM its daylightReview by Andrew
- ExcellentReview by Chris
The service from Bright Nite was excellent , fast and friendly , I can recommend both the S30R Baton II and Bright Nite without hesitation . (Posted on 14/03/2016)