Batteries and charger not included
- Max Output (lumens) 500
- Low (lumens) 0.5
- Max Run Time (hours) 1.5 hr
- Beam Distance 110 m
- Peak Beam Intensity (candela units) 3,000 cd
- Water Resistance IPX8
- Impact Resistance 1.5 m
- Head Diameter 0.83 in.
- Length 2.4 in.
- Battery Type RCR123A/CR123A
- Weight (oz) 1.6000
- Thumb sized form factor. diameter: 21mm length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 9 minutes
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A (built-in protected board)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- User manual