Olight M10 Maverick
Batteries and charger not included
The M10 Maverick is an upgraded tactical version of the very popular S10 Baton. The LED has been switch out for the brand new CREE XM-L2, which is powered by a single CR123A lithium battery for 350 lumens on max output. The S10's side switch has been complimented with a rear forward switch and an interface that allows access to max output and strobe from off. A solid stainless steel bezel protects the front of the light and a reversible deep-carry pocket clip keeps the light securely attached to your pocket.
- Dual switches: Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function; side switch to change the output.
- Intelligent driver circuit with memory function that automatically memorises the output level before shutdown (excluding strobe).
- Thick stainless steel bezel protects the lens.
- Specially designed deep reflector for a perfectly focused beam.
- Aviation grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodising.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Slip-resistant body design.
- Two-direction reversible pocket clip.
- High efficiency constant current drive circuit that supports CR123A & RCR123 batteries.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
1 x Lanyard
1 x Silicon rubber boot cover
1 x Spare o-ring
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
- Great Product Fast ServiceReview by Jovin
I originally wanted to go for one of the more pricey lights with the different colour modes etc, which I might still invest in later to take on hiking trips etc. However, I made the right decision as I found I really only needed two modes: a dim light to find something in the dark, or a very bright one for security reasons. (That one will blind you, and you can't read with it, maybe with sunnies on).
This was also my first time buying from this company, and it was great, I got my order processed within the same day and it shipped fast. I actually ordered another item for my EDC from ANOTHER Australian Online Retailer about 3 days before and still I got my M10 from Bright Nite first before they even processed my order. (Posted on 14/10/2015)
- AWESOME torch for Photo Light PaintingReview by Marc
- I would recommend this light without reservation.Review by Ben N.