JETBeam BR10 GT Bike LightIncluded Accessories:
- 1x 18650 rechargeable battery
- 1x Bicycle handle adopter
- 1 x USB cable
- High: 960 lumens / 2 hrs
- Mid: 290 lumens / 5.5 hrs
- Low: 100 lumens / 14 hrs
CREE XM-L LED
Equipped with a CREE XM-L LED, the BR10 GT is able to churn out a blinding 960 lumens, while in High mode. Accessing the three different output modes is done by long pressing the power switch. Cycle between the 960 lumen High mode, 290 lumen Mid mode, and finally the 100 lumen Low mode. Double clicking the switch will give you access to Strobe.
Powering the BR10 GT is a single Li-ion rechargeable 18650 battery, which is included. What makes it so special is the ability to charge the light with its built-in USB port. Plug it in to a car adopter, your computer, or anywhere with a USB charging port. A water resistant rubber cover ensures the BR10 GT is safe, when not charging. The back lit triangle switch will keep you updated on the power status with green indicating 50-100%, blue indicating 10-50% and finally red indicating under 10%.
- Unique design allows to be mounted on a bicycle, rail mount, or handheld
- Rechargeable by USB port with a water resistant rubber cover
- Springs at both ends mitigate shock for increased reliability
- Maximum output of 960 Lumen reach out to 160 meters
- Digital IC constant circuit control. Up to 14 hours of run-time.
- IPX-6 waterproof, 1meter Drop resistance Waterproof in accordance with IPX-6 standards
- Dimensions: Head diameter: 30.4 mm Body diameter: 27 mm Overall length: 112.13 mm
- Impact Resistant: 1 meter
- Weight: 103g (excluding batteries)
- Awesome little unit!Review by Hendrik
Did a lot of searching for a headlight that was super bright and didn't cost the earth. Stumbled across the jetbeam BR10 and thought I'd give it a go. I have been quite impressed with it. It has a solid construction and the Rechargeable battery means I don't have to keep replacing batteries every 3rd ride. There are 3 power levels and the brightest is literally like daylight.
I was a bit surprised to read the instructions and find out that the light would only operate at maximum brightness for a few minutes before switching to the middle setting after it gets too warm. That said, I've run it at the maximum brightness for around 10 minutes without this happening. This could be due to riding conditions where the air temperature is 17 degrees and I'm travelling at an average of 30 km/h which may keep the unit from reaching the cut-off temperature
All in all, I am really happy with the light and can actually see where I'm going, even on the darkest night! 5 stars as this light is really good bang for buck at under $100$AU delivered (Posted on 12/01/2017)
- Excellent product!Review by Anne