Fenix UC30 rechargeable flashlight combines high intensity with reliable Micro-USB charging in a go-anywhere size. Featuring 960-lumen maximum output from a single 18650 battery, the flashlight offers five outputs including strobe mode to cover from daily use to outdoor and professional use.Included
- UC30 Flashlight
- USB Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- Spare USB anti-dust plugs x 2
- Fenix 2600mah 18650 rechargeable battery
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123ALithium batteries
- Micro-USB charging
- 130mmx25.4mm(5.1''×1'' )
- 126-gram weight (4.4 oz) excluding battery
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Best torch ever!Review by Levent
Fantastic customer service, very fast delivery. Love this torch. 960 lumens does the job (Posted on 5/04/2017)
- A Great EDC FlashlightReview by jjcoolaus
The carry strap feels very durable and of high quality. I like how there is a black plastic button in the middle to show you where the carry strap begins which makes it a lot easier to put the strap on in complete darkness before turning on your light.
The light is bright, and gets great battery life. I usually leave it on the 2nd level, which is bright enough for me to see the path in front of me even with cars headlights driving past me in the opposite direction on the road. When switching between brightness levels I like how there is a slight fade effect between each transition, little touches like that make the light feel more premium.
I liked the red for charging, green for complete light on on the flashlight for charging status, it is easy to see, especially in the dark.
My previous light is the Nitecore MH20 and I prefer this light as the brightness levels are more evenly spaced. On the nitecore I have to crank the light to level 3 to get the same or better brightness than the Fenix UC30 gives at level 2.
This has been a very positive experience for my first Fenix product and I will definitely buy more Fenix lights into the future after this. (Posted on 11/07/2016)