Fenix PD35 LED Torch
Batteries not included
Now Fenix PD35, the best selling model is upgraded to 960 lumens. Are compact size and mighty output really mutually exclusive? Not in the case of PD35 2014. Weighing only 87 grams and less than 14 centimeters long, PD35 2014 delivers a stunning 960-lumen maximum output from one battery. Six output including strobe mode cover from daily use to outdoor and professional use while a simple press on the side switch is all you need to select output. Portable becomes powerful with this go-everywhere category-changing model from Fenix.
All FENIX flashlights feature innovative design and impressive features combined with quality construction and excellent value.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Ver-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
Runs off 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
Impact resistant to 1 meters
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
|ANSI / NEMA FL1|
|Turbo||960 Lumens||1h 10min||208m (Max)||10800cd (Max)||1m||IPX-8
|High||460 Lumens||3h 15min|
Head diameter: 25.4 mm
Tube diameter: 25.4 mm
Weight: 87g (Excluding batteries)
1 x Fenix Holster
1 x Lanyard
2 x Spare o-rings
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Spare rubber button cover
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
The Fenix PD35 comes with 3 years Australian warranty. More information can be found here.
- Great little torchReview by Roz
Great quality and price. (Posted on 2/06/2015)
- Best small torch!!!!Review by Mal
Thanks to the excellent help and advice from Brightnite.
(Posted on 2/06/2015)
- Best in it's classReview by Damon
Ordered late on a Sunday night, dispatch confirmation by 11am Monday morning and in my hand on Wednesday morning.
BrightNite seemed to offer the best price and had good stock availability across their range.
The PD35 is regarded as one of the best in it's class, and rightfully so.
The spare o-rings and rubber power button that come in the box are a nice touch and should add to the lifespan of the torch.
Paired with the Olight 18650 3400mAh battery and Fenix ARE-C1 Li-Ion Battery Charger. (Posted on 12/04/2015)
- Great torchReview by Nicole
Outstanding customer service and fast processing of my purchase. I will definitely buy from Bright Nite again! Thank you!!! (Posted on 6/01/2015)
- Out standing edc torch. Review by Scott
Very solid build quality.
Included pouch is rubbish.
(Posted on 13/10/2014)
- Fenix PD 35Review by Alan
- Fenix PD35Review by Matthew B.