Uses only disposable CR123A batteries (not included)
The Fenix PD12 is the latest EDC offering from Fenix. Running from a single CR123A provides excellent output with fantastic runtimes.The side button operation enables ease of using helping to access the 3 different output levels plus a high 360 lumen burst mode. Fenix PD12 is extremely suitable for hiking, camping and EDC use.
While the PD12 is running on the lowest setting it has a runtime of 60 hours.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- 3 output modes plus a burst mode
- Side switch on the head for simple and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
Maximum output of up to 360 lumens
Runs off 1 x CR123A battery (Not Included)
Impact resistant to 1 meter
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
Weight: 48g (Excluding battery)
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
The Fenix PD12 comes with 3 years Australian warranty. More information can be found here.