Featuring a Micro USB port for go-anywhere charging, the HL60R Headlamp delivers a maximum output of 900 lumens, beam throw of up to 116 meters and runtime of up to 100 hours from just one 18650 Li-ion battery.
This feature-rich headlamp is equipped with neutral white LED for better color rendering, a side switch to activate five output modes and a red light alert mode.
The HL60R all-season headlamp is designed with aluminum housing, and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification, it’s surely the first choice when you climb high altitudes, do cave exploration or in backcountry.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
- 87mm (3.4in.) Length x 46mm (1.8in.) Width x 51mm (2in.) Height
- 121 grams (4.3oz.) excluding battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Side switch for fast and simple operation
- Through Micro USB port, directly charges 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Characteristic red light
- Made of durable high-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Great LightingReview by Shep
I would recommend to others. (Posted on 13/06/2016)
- Excellent product. Can't believe how strong the light is!Review by Sue
- Just got this Review by dave
It does get hot on maximum setting though so wear a hat or beanie so save your forehead from burning (Posted on 19/03/2016)