Batteries and charger not included
- Water white glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low battery voltage warning
- Very low standby current (uA)
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminium
- IPX-8 standard
6 CREE XP-G2 LED
Center lux: 42,000 lux
Center spot angle: 7.4°
Spill light angle: 63.6°
Beam distance: 448 yards / 410 meters
Maximum output of up to 3500 LED or 2450 ANSI lumens
Runs off 3 x 18650 rechargeable or 6 x CR123A disposable batteries (Not Included)
Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
Led lumen: 3500-2820/1386/250/30
ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2450-2065/1010/180/23
Runtime: 1.6/3.5/22/350 hours6
Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
Led lumen: 3500-2820/310/Strobe I/Strobe II
ANSI lumen: 2450-2065/230/Strobe I/Strobe II
Runtime: 1.6/20 hours
Head diameter: 62mm
Tube diameter: 42.5mm
1 x Lanyard
1 x Tail cap stand
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd or 4th level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 4th level, and dial to 3rd level and then back to 4th level for ten times within five seconds.