The EagleTac GX25L2 is a compact rechargeable multi output flashlight using the latest XM-L2 U2 chip with a deep smooth reflector and high output of 1002 ANSI lumens to give a throw distance of 308 metres. It comes supplied with a rechargeable R22 battery pack and a plug in 240v Australian approved charger for cost effective running. This light has multiple output levels including strobe and SOS, and high mode can be accessed in any mode by simply keeping your finger on the button. (great light for security work).Dimensions
- Head Dia: 1.5 inches (39.5 mm)
- Body Dia: 1 inches (25.4 mm)
- Length: 8.8 inches (224 mm)
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (288 grams)
- XM-L2 U2
- Center lux: 23,700 lux
- Center spot angle: 7°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 337 yards / 308 meters
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 1220-1071/557/106/8
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1002-878/456/87/7
- Runtime: 1.7/4.5/25/150+ hours (R18)
- Runtime: 2/5.5/30/180+ hours (R22)
- Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 1220-1071/176/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1002-878/144/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.7/15 hours (R18)
- Runtime: 2/18 hours (R22)
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs7
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.