EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky
Batteries and charger not included
The EagleTac D25LC2 clicky with the new XM-L2 U2 has a 15% increase over XM-L U2
The D25 Clicky flashlights are one of the smallest flashlight systems manufactured. Compact design, easy-to-use UI (user interface), and market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D25 Clicky the most versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25 is packed with mega features that no one else has done yet with lights in this size class (to name a few: stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, partial copper heat sink for C2 and LC2, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc.
- Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
- Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
- Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling for improved grip
- Tail stand capability
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Center lux: 5,720 lux
Center spot angle: 11°
Spill light angle: 64°
Beam distance: 165 yards / 151 meters
Maximum output of up to 850 LED or 621 ANSI lumens
Runs off 2 x CR123A/RCR123 or 1 x 18650 batteries
Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8
Head diameter: 22.5mm
Tube diameter: 22mm
Weight: 49g (without battery)
1 x EagleTac Holster
1 x Paracord Lanyard
1 x Stainless steel bezel
1 x Spare o-ring
1 x Stainless steel pocket Clip
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
1) Press the rear button switch until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
2) Switching between group output: With the flashlight on, tighten the head to access group 2 output. Loosen the head to access group 1 output.
3) Switching between modes: With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1.5s) to switch to the next output.
1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with the head loose, turn on the light, and then repeat tighten and loosen three times.
2) Mode memory* - remembers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tight, turn the light on and repeat loosen and tighten three times. (*D25A2 clicky and C clicky only)