EagleTac D25A Clicky
Batteries and charger not included
- XP-G2 S2
- Led lumen: 190
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 127
- Head Dia: 0.7 inches (17.5 mm)
- Body Dia: 0.65 inches (17 mm)
- Length: 3.4 inches (87 mm)
- Weight: 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
- Compatible battery size (each)
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- Length: 50-51.2mm
- Operating voltage: 0.8V - 1.5V
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec paracord lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
Runtime: 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side
- Circuit: A400RC
- Efficiency: up to 88%
- Constant current regulation (non-PWM) for all output modes
- Turbo boost technology5
- Reflector: Very light textured aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Carrying method: Stainless steel pocket clip (Titanium coated)
- Paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip
- Other features
- User replaceable glass lens
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand
- New favourite EDC lightReview by worldintransition
Great video on using a flashlight and a tactical pen for self defence on youtube called "The Best Personal Defense Tools and How to Use Them"
Also search youtube for "Focused Impact: A Practical Course In Self-Defense With Tactical Pens" for some drills to practice.
I'm now setting all my close female friends up with one of these lights, a XTAR MC1 USB Single channel 1 cell battery charger and a few protected 14500 cells and having them practice the drills from the video above. (Posted on 19/04/2016)