ThruNite TN12 V4 Max 1100 Lumen Flashlight
ThruNite TN12 CW
Batteries and charger not included
we do not recommend you run the light at turbo mode more than ten minutes.Features
- Adopts CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1100 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 2.7V - 9V.
- Versatile mode(Tested with a ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
- -Turbo (1100 lumens /95 minutes)
- -Strobe (1100 lumens /3.8 hours)
- -High (435 lumens /4.2 hours)
- -Medium (175 lumens /11.8 hours)
- -Low (18 lumens /5.5 days)
- -Firefly (0.4 lumens /74 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 12800 cd.
- Max beam distance: 226 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 86g (without batteries)
- Accessories: Holster x 1, Spare O-rings x 2, Lanyard x 1, Tail Cap x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Turn ON/OFF
- Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
- Change Modes
- With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
- With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (13Hz), and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
- What’s the use of this 0.4 lumen setting, which is similar to moonlight?
- Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself while awake from sleep,
- or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
- Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- Use Of Battery
- Battery: Uses 1*18650 /2*CR123 batteries.
- Battery Replacement: To ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use good quality with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the battery correctly with the positive(＋) polarity pointing to the light head.
- Please take out battery if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage,which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
- Use of O-rings (if available)
- The right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
- If necessary, please replace the spare O-rings attached in the package.
- Max Output
- Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from battery discharge, drive circuit and LED, the flashlight head will be very hot.
- DO NOT run the light at max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, driver circuit and LED,
When cycling through modes, after pausing a few seconds, the light will rotate to firefly instead of the next mode.