Manker T02 1500lm CREE XHP35 LED Flashlight
Can only use AA or unprotected 14500 batteries
Batteries and charger not includedSpecification & Features:
- Emitter: CREE XHP35 HD
- Maximum output:1500 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 11200cd,
- Maximum beam distance :211 meters.
- Working voltage: 1. 5 - 3. 4V 5. 4 - 8.8V (over discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Water proof: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Tail stand
- Length: 105mm
- Weight: 107g (without battery)
- O-ring *1
- Moonlight: 2lm 76hrs,
- Low: 50lm 13.5hrs,
- Medium: 180lm 5hrs,
- High: 325lm 3hrs,
- Turbo: 800lm 2.8hrs,
- Strobe: 800lm
- 1.When the flashlight is off , one click ,access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight-Low-Medium -High. Long press for off.
- 2.When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
- 3.When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
- 4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)
- 1. Blue: More than 75%
- 2. Purple: 50%
- 3. Red: Less than 20%
One click-Double-Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.(Only the battery indicator works when lock out)Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.