Thrunite TS2 Self-rescue Light hook light
Power Level Display: Long press a button on battery for 3 seconds to check battery power levels. Every indicator means 25% power. When the remaining power of the battery is low and the last green light blinks. Please recharge it as soon as possible.
LED Light Bulb Installment: Insert LED light bulb to battery USB-C port. Put on the Silicone Battery Cover with the items above. Put Magnetic Hook on the Silicone Battery Cover tail.
Change Modes: When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high. Double clicks to SOS from any modes then single click to turn off the light. No memory function, single click to low mode after turning off the light.
Battery Recharging: When the battery is inserted, use the USB-C charging cable to connect an external power source to the flashlight to begin the charging process. During the charging process, the green indicators will blink to display the power level. When the battery is fully charged, all 4 green indicators will be constant-on.
USB Output: When the battery is inserted, use the USB-C charging cable to connect a USB device to the flashlight to begin the output process. During the output process, the green indicators will turn on constantly to display the power level. The last green indicator will start to blink when the power level is low.
- Long-lasting Operation Time: With an output of 5000mAh, the TS2 is capable of operating up to 180 hours in low mode (5 Lumens) for a portable light that lasts.
- Portable Camping Lantern: With a max output of up to 118 lumens, the TS2 rechargeable 21700 battery flashlight could be used as a Portable Survival Lantern For Camping, Emergencies, Outages, and General use.
- Four Lighting Modes: Low / Medium / High / SOS make this handheld flashlight suitable for many indoor and outdoor activities.
- Convenient Backup Battery and Charger: An 18W USB-C dual-way charger makes charging a breeze and is great for all of the currently popular models that utilize a Li-ion 21700 batteries, like the T2, and more.
- Compact, Portable, and Lightweight Batteries: Our rechargeable survival light is not only more user-friendly, but it is also more reliable than traditionally used batteries and is compact and lightweight enough to fit in your pocket, purse, or backpack.
- 3-in-1 Battery Charger & Power Bank: The TS2 flashlight is capable of charging due to a built-in USB-C charging port, and features the ability to charge phone or other devices when it has sufficient power.