10000 lumen Acebeam X60M
Batteries and charger not includedFeatures:
- LED: Utilizes a U.S. made top binned 3*CREE MT-G2 q0LED chip (5000K)
- Power by 6*IMR18650
- Maximum Brightness : 1,0000 lumens;
- Output(select by magnetic ring):
- Level 1: 10lms(150hrs),
- Infinite brightness mode: 200lms-10000lms
- Strobe: 10000lms(1.5hrs),
- Working voltage: 18V to 26V;
- Max beam distance: 525 meters;
- Peak beam intensity: 69000cd;
- Impact resistant: 1.2 meters;
- Waterproof to IPX6 standard;
- Size(mm):276(length)x108(head diameter)x49(tube diameter);
- Weight: 850g without batteries;
- Altrua durable Aluminum Alloy 6063;
- Premium type III hard anodized and anti-abrasive finish;
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating, which achieves a 98.3% light transmittance;
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use;
- High-polish aluminum alloy reflector;
- Highly focused beam for maximum distance;
- Streamlined body design;
- Mechanical reversed polarity protection design for battery carrier;
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time;
- 1x user manual;
- 1x lanyard;
- 1x warranty card;
- 1x USB charging cord;
- 1x car charger (including USB interface);
- 1x Replacement O - ring and Tailcapgummi;
- 1x AC/DC adapter (including USB interface);
- For rechargeable lithium battery, there are inevitable differences in the production process, which determince charge a single lithium battery each time is safest way.
- For most direct charging flashlights in the market, the batteries are charged in series with a constant voltage of 12.6V, if any one of the three battery break down, the 12.6V constant voltage will be diverted to the remaining tws one, which may caused explosion due to overhearing.
- Acebeam X60M flashlight have figured out a safe charging solurion for direct charging flashlight with innovative design on the circuit, which solve the potential safety problem of traditiona direct charging flashlight.
- On the basis of not charging the structure of the battery carrier to supply power in series, through internal intelligent electronic switches, the flashlight can automativally convert the serial circuit into parallel charging state when a charging process is detected, there batteries will be charged in parallet at constant voltage 4.2V(accuracy of 1%), and single battery at 0.5A constant current.
- Acebeam X60M have the overheat automatic adjustment function, when is detects that and of the batteries is faulty, it will automatically stop charging the faulty battery.
- In the structure, Acebeam X60 use a unique suction magnetic charging interface, which will disconnect automativally under externam force to ensure safety.
- Acebeam X60M stays on the cutting edge of technology with the latest Cree MT-G2 LED combined with a safe and very convenient contact-charging method achieved by automatic magetice force.
Using global unique absolutely safe charging solutions and adopting contact-charging method by automatic magnetic force, which is safe.
- Input : 5V DC Output : 4.2V DC/500MA *6 MAX;
- Charging time: depend on the capacity of the batteries, Charging time = battery capacity/500mA + 0.5 hour;
- If you do not use the flashlight for a long time , please take out the batteries from the flashlight, in order to avoid batteries leak and damage the flashlight.
- If you store the rechargeable batteries for a long time, we suggest you conduct a charging-discharging operation every there month, so as to extend the lifetime of batteries.
- Please do not use metal objects to contact the positive and negative electrode of the USB charging line to avoid short circuit and damage the charging device.
Please use the high drain battery with at least discharging up to 5 Ampere, and make sure the 6 batteries come from the same brand, volage, capacity before filling into tthe battery carrierOperation instructions
1. The usage of indicator light at flashlight tail: if the indicator light shows green, the electric quantity is adequate and more than 50% electric quantity can be used. If the electric quantity is 30%-50%, the indicator shows orange. If the indicator light shows red, the electric quantity is lower than 30%. In case of lowest electric quantity (less than 10% of total electric quantity) or the battery failure, the indicator light shows red and glistens. It's advised that when the brightness of flashlight decreases significantly, please use matched charging interface to charge it. In case of battery failure, please change it timely.
2. Charging mode: when the flashlight at lamp tail is red and glistens, we need to charge the flashlight timely. As shown in the figure, put magnetic charging interface to approach charging position near flashlight tail. It will be grip by magnetic force automatically and start to be charged. There are three kinds of interfaces at another side: USB interface/car charger interface/desktop charger interface, which can meet the requirements of various places. Use single battery 500ma current to charge, and the total current is 1.5A. The unique charging method can guarantee safety during charging. For about 5 hours, the indicator shows green, thus in the state of trickle charge. When the charging process is completed, it will stop automatically.Flashlight maintenance
- 1. Use soft cloth to clean thread half a year and utilize silicone oil for lubrication.
- 2. Don’t use the lubricating oil refined from petroleum to contact waterproof O-ring; or otherwise, the waterproof O-ring would be damaged.
- 3. In case of contact with corrosive liquid, please timely clean it and dry it for use.