LG High Drain IMR 18650 BatteryONLY FOR USE IN HIGH DRAIN DEVICES
Listing is for a single battery
IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular Li-Ion 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers (especially older versions of the WF-139 charger).
Please check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery right out of the charger with a Multimeter to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger.
These batteries should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or the life cycle and performance will be reduced. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Batteries that read above 4.5 volts may be damaged and we recommend to discontinue use of the charger. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
For best results and battery life expectancy, we highly recommend using a Smart / Intelligent Charger for charging all your Li-Ion type batteries for best battery life.
OTHER CAUTION NOTES:
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~ 3.6V) as soon as possible.
- Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity/cycle loss)
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Always remove battery from charger when fully charged